All buyers wishing to purchase livestock on any of our production sales, must first be registered and approved a minimum of 48 hours prior to the start of the scheduled production sale. Once registered and approved you may then bid at any sale broadcast by ProductionSalesLive. Register through the CattleUSA website by following the instructions below.
After registering through CattleUSA you will receive a form from ProductionSalesLive via email. Fill out this form and fax to 307-684-0616. Your buyer request will not be completed until we get this form signed and returned. You can also download and print the form from the following link.
Please fill out the Buyer Registration Form and fax to us at 307-684-0616
1. Go to www.CattleUSA.com
2. First time users must register as a viewer
3. In the “Live Auctions” tab, select Production Sales Live to register as a buyer (only if you wish to buy) and click the “Submit” button.
4. Fill out the required contact and banking information then click the “Proceed” button.
5. After you have been approved as a buyer you will receive a confirmation email. On sale day, log in and click the green ‘View’ button for our sale. You will have the console available to place your online bids. Click the “Bid Now” button to place a bid.
6. The bid received by the auctioneer will be the amount shown in the Price box in the Bid Console.